• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Could we make the playoff?

Huskers need better players and an identity on offense before that can happen. Starts with recruiting and a championship mindset. We're not there yet.

:Rolf::Rolf::Rolf:

Are you serious? I am shocked when our Huskers' surprisingly appeared on CFP show (#19).

Last edited:
It would take some major upsets among the teams ahead of us. I can't imagine playing the likes of Alabama and Michigan.

Agreed. the last thing I want is for our team to be on the field with Alabama or Michigan. We're just not ready for that level.

If NU wins out and WI stumbles, this is probably going to happen. However, to the OP...no, and that is a good thing.

th

Why do people want to go to the playoffs right now? There's no chance we'd win yet. Riley needs to recruit competent talent to compete in the big leagues, a luxury that we simply don't have yet. We still have a good shot to finish with our best record since 2001 and win in a New Years Six bowl. That would be a game-changer for recruiting. This year is not our year, but it's coming.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back