• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Could we make the playoff?

WestTexasHusker

All Legend
10 Year Member
Lets just assume for a moment that we cruise through the next three games, Wisconsin stumbles, and NU goes on to beat either tOSU or tUM in tB1G championship.

Are we in?

Last edited:

We are barely ranked. We aren't playoff material this year; its best just to try and get through the next 3 games unscathed and hope for a nice bowl game. That would be HUGE.

I wouldn't want to be in this year to be honest. We aren't going to any playoff no matter what anyway.

Lets just assume for a moment that we cruise through the next three games, Wisconsin stumbles, and NU goes on to beat either tOSU or tUM in tB1G championship.

Are we in?

No. Louisville would for sure get the nod. If not them it would still be a 1 loss Michigan or a 2 loss Ohio State over us IMO. A 1-loss Washington would also go instead of us, a few other teams come to mind as well..

I wouldn't want to be in this year to be honest. We aren't going to any playoff no matter what anyway.

Agreed. the last thing I want is for our team to be on the field with Alabama or Michigan. We're just not ready for that level.

i was wondering whether we could get another win this year and you are running national championship scenarios in your head.

I have to admire your positive thinking.

OMG are you kidding ??!!!!! When I saw the title of this thread I was assuming the poster just made a semantic error and was really referring to making the CCG. But apparently not. So the answer is, uh.....NO !!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back