• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Consensus 4* OT Preston Taumua Has Committed To Nebraska

I was hoping to plan a trip to the Polynesian Bowl to watch D. Raiola as a Husker commit, then thought I'd go anyway since it's such a cool game. And what a great excuse to go to Hawaii for the first time. This seals the deal with landing Taumua, now if they would finally post when tickets are available! Who's to say he can't play tackle, heck he could still grow an inch or two if that truly matters and has quick feet.

I read this article. Calling Finoti a Hawiian commit is only half right. He started his career at El Camino High School in Oceanside CA. I believe TO started committing him when at ECHS. That was the same HS as the Booker Brothers. I believe he only played his senior year in HI. Got to Meet Toniu when he was a rookie with the Chargers. He came to talk with the ECHS team prior to their rivalry game with Oceanside High. (That may be one of the toughest rivalry games in HS. Especially back then.) Half the Oceanside PD were at the game making sure no fans went to the others side lines.

Woo hoo, so glad I didn't try to stay awake. Great get for the Huskers and even better to wake up and see it happened.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back