• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked College Bowl Pickem

Status
Not open for further replies.

My highwater mark was 4th. Tried to take a chance to bridge the gap by switching my pick to Rice and that backfired. Almost pulled the trigger on Duke too, but now down to 20th. :(

Got so wrapped up in Big Red forgot to enter any pickem contests. But unless I would have done better than I do in March Madness its just as well.

A win tonight by Ball State and "Don J's Dazzling Pick Set" clinches the HM College Bowl Pickem crown. He has 32 on Ball State and if they prevail, no one can catch him with the points available for the championship game tomorrow.

Cell Therapy could make it interesting if Ar St. and who they picked in the MNC tomorrow night.

A win tonight by Ball State and "Don J's Dazzling Pick Set" clinches the HM College Bowl Pickem crown. He has 32 on Ball State and if they prevail, no one can catch him with the points available for the championship game tomorrow.
I know.....:(

Ark St had a 3 point lead and 1st and goal ar the 8. Got it to the 4 and threw a pick in the end one. Ball St just completed a 16 play 80 yard drive to regain the lead 20-16. 1:33 to go in the game.

Ark St scored in a five play drive that took 1:01 to lead 23-20, Ball State got to the 21 with :02 left and had a FG blocked. Ark St wins and Cell Therapy stays alive in the contest.

Its a two man race. Don J leads with 454 points over Cell Therapy with. 427. But Don J only has two points available for the final game and Cell Therapy has 34 left. If Cell Therapy picks the winner, he wins. If he is on the loser, he loses. It really doesn't matter who Don J picks.

Last edited:

Congrats Cell Therapy on your championship.

My only solace was that I beat FCHusker by one point. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back