• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked College Bowl Pickem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pitt took a bit out of what looks like about 90% of the participants! :) I think 3-4 were still undefeated prior to this game -- no longer!

Yes my quest for perfection is now sadly over... disappointed in BG as their DL was so strong this season and really got hit in the mouth tonight.

Last edited:
I'm just glad I only had them as a 5 pointer... And yes the pirate is STILL dead to me!!!!

Time for one last pirate song...

I eat when I'm hungry and drink when I'm dry! If the whiskey don't kill me I'll live til I die, AYR!!!

My Utah St pick for 11 points has got me all the way up to 20th.

I still hate the Pirate.

Thanks Jordan Lynch for screwing the pooch for me.....

Utah State put on a quite a defensive display last night... filled lanes properly and made tackles all night..

Vegas certainly knew something as there was noticeable reverse line movement... considerably more bets were coming on NIU and and the line kept moving against them...

Well, just entered, 8 games late! :)

That's enough of a handicap for you all, right? :rolfl:

No, the way I have been picking I suspect you will beat me badly this year!

I know from past experience not to put any "toothpicks" on these bowls though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back