• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Coaching Staff Changes & Tracker

Well this is certainly good to know, lol, I didn't see his name on the university's football staff page when putting the back office assistants on the first post, was it not there or did I just miss it? Adding it now.

Just the usual reminder, to everyone here, that although I do my very level best to keep the first post of these threads up to date, I have no special sources of info, and really depend on others to add posts to the threads with news so we can keep the updates current. If you guys know something, say something! Thanks.
I just clicked his name in the tweet and that is what he had on his page. No idea how official that is.

OK, finally ran into a way to check if a employee profile was still active and properly searchable through the athletic department site, versus active and just abandoned in place (only findable via Google search), and that may have cleared up quite a few questions. This info isn't gospel, but probably fairly solid.

Adam DiMichele, Rob Dvoracek, and Omar Hales are still not confirmed hires. Perhaps the gears are turning with contracts and such, but they aren't necessarily signed and sealed. In any case, their staff bios are still not on the site. Omar Hales is the most interesting one here, because he first posted a new Twitter profile pic wearing Husker gear quite a while ago.

The following back office staffers have bios on the University web site that can still be found through regular navigation, which implies that they have been retained from the previous staff. Some of these have also been independently reported/confirmed.

Ron Brown - Senior Offensive Analyst
Ryan Callaghan - Associate Director of Player Personnel
Steve Cooper - Senior Offensive Analyst
Vince Guinta - Senior Director of Player Personnel & Recruiting
Andrew Sims - Director of Football Operations
Frank Verducci - Recruiting and Personnel Analyst
Kenny Wilhite - Director of High School Relations
Keith Williams - Assistant Director of Player Personnel

All other primary assistants and back office assistants from the previous coaching staff, who are not listed above, are no longer accessible through the staff directory and are assumed to have been released.

The first post of this thread has been heavily edited accordingly.

Last edited:

Well this is certainly good to know, lol, I didn't see his name on the university's football staff page when putting the back office assistants on the first post, was it not there or did I just miss it? Adding it now.

Just the usual reminder, to everyone here, that although I do my very level best to keep the first post of these threads up to date, I have no special sources of info, and really depend on others to add posts to the threads with news so we can keep the updates current. If you guys know something, say something! Thanks.
That’s why I dropped it here. Thanks for the tracking.

3. Tony White, DC, Nebraska​

A Broyles Award finalist this season, White moves from Syracuse to Lincoln in what should be a huge upgrade for the Cornhuskers. His 3-3-5 defense will be a new look for Nebraska, but his no-nonsense approach will fit right in with Matt Rhule and the team culture.

Certainly there is plenty of evidence for Omar Hales, I'm sure he is N.

Just very interesting to me that the university has still not officially confirmed it, at least that I could find... which is also why it isn't 100% clear what role he has filled, either.

Certainly there is plenty of evidence for Omar Hales, I'm sure he is N.

Just very interesting to me that the university has still not officially confirmed it, at least that I could find... which is also why it isn't 100% clear what role he has filled, either.
Possibly new definitions? It seems this staff is filled with Swiss army knife types

Maybe keeping Huskermax members up to date isn't their first priority?

;)

Just so it's clear, I'm not trying to call out the university for being slow to post updates, rather I'm pointing out that sometimes they are fast and sometimes they are not. Whether or not that is meaningful is another discussion entirely.

;)

Just so it's clear, I'm not trying to call out the university for being slow to post updates, rather I'm pointing out that sometimes they are fast and sometimes they are not. Whether or not that is meaningful is another discussion entirely.

;)
We need another good conspiracy theory!!! LOL

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back