• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Coaches Talk Anonymously

Actually the last few years the anonymous Comments have been pretty spot on. 2 years ago they said we looked great getting off the bus. That was true.
It’s just offseason stuff, but I find it very interesting to hear what opposing coaches think. As you mentioned, there has been some uncomfortable truth in this same survey in the recent past. I find it valuable.

Unanimous anonymous means everybody is nobody.

Every time sometimes
CONSISTENT.001-001-770x433.jpg

You know it was wrong when the first thing 99% of Husker fans did was Google to find out who he was.

I unfortunately knew about Riley as a coworker was an Oregon State alumni and a suffering fan of their football program. I recall him saying about a year before Riley came here that he wish Riley had the same fire as Bo. He said Riley lacked the focus or intensity to be good motivational head coach, but was an all around nice guy. It didn’t take long for me to understand what he was talking about.

We will continue to the be the all-bus team until we start winning.

I expect that to happen this season (with more regularity).
Rhule gets a break with the first 6 games on the schedule especially with a freshman QB and home field. The Colorado game is absolutely HUGE hopefully everyone fortunate enough to be in the stadium need to be obnoxiously LOUD.

Last edited:

You know it was wrong when the first thing 99% of Husker fans did was Google to find out who he was.
Bah, I wasn't worried. Yeah, I had to look him up but when Eichorst introduced him an "elite coach" all my concerns were laid to rest, even after I saw he was a .500 kind of guy.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back