• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Coaches Talk Anonymously

Flat Water

Recruit
2 Year Member

Comments about Nebraska:

“They’re going to break through this year, it’s just a question of how big. They should definitely be bowling."

"It’s all about the quarterback [true freshman Dylan Raiola]. They’ve tried to slow play it as much as possible, but he’s clearly their best option, the most talented, the guy who makes the system work."

"[Matt Rhule] has done a great job reworking the offensive talent; they’re going to have some breakout wide receivers, and they have a really deep group of running backs."

"[DC] Tony White is going to be a head coach soon, but getting him back for another year is just huge for them."

"I thought the shift to the 3-3 worked out really well for them, and they’re starting to look like old, or legendary Nebraska, with the size and talent up front on defense."

What I notice is that every comment is respectful of what Rhule is doing. We are no longer the All Bus team.

Comments about Nebraska:

“They’re going to break through this year, it’s just a question of how big. They should definitely be bowling."

"It’s all about the quarterback [true freshman Dylan Raiola]. They’ve tried to slow play it as much as possible, but he’s clearly their best option, the most talented, the guy who makes the system work."

"[Matt Rhule] has done a great job reworking the offensive talent; they’re going to have some breakout wide receivers, and they have a really deep group of running backs."

"[DC] Tony White is going to be a head coach soon, but getting him back for another year is just huge for them."

"I thought the shift to the 3-3 worked out really well for them, and they’re starting to look like old, or legendary Nebraska, with the size and talent up front on defense."

What I notice is that every comment is respectful of what Rhule is doing. We are no longer the All Bus team.
Because they know the boys are getting coached up now.
MR said, play year one to claim you belong.
There it is in writing

That the comments are anonymous and positive is very telling. Coaches will always keep comments about other teams positive or at least in coach-speak when they are quoted or attached to the comment. They can be much more candid anonymously. They obviously are seeing positives from HCMR and the program. It’s good affirmation of what some of us have been discussing for several weeks now.

That the comments are anonymous and positive is very telling. Coaches will always keep comments about other teams positive or at least in coach-speak when they are quoted or attached to the comment. They can be much more candid anonymously. They obviously are seeing positives from HCMR and the program. It’s good affirmation of what some of us have been discussing for several weeks now.

I still think of Head Coach Mike Riley. I also can't ever seem to keep anonymous and unanimous straight.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back