• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Clemson Athletes and Covid

Considering I was there with much photo evidence ... I live downtown Austin ... I thought you lived in San Antonio -- did you move to Austin? Were you downtown there protesting with me?
Buda, and I had to go downtown to pick up one of my kids who caught a ride from College Station. I know some people really like the town, but it’s not a place I go out of my way to frequent.

The Spanish Flu is a great comparison.

1918. World War 1 still raging in Europe. Healthcare wasn't leeches and blood letting, but it was a joke compared to modern medicine.

We're not even close to the same society as we were then, for better and for worse.

Bottom line is we're beyond the fear, other than those who're spending all day watching CNN.

More will die. No question. No this isn't the flu, but every year around 100,000 die from influenza and we shut nothing down.

Life goes on.
there are options for the flu that we dont have for Covid. Vaccines and other therapies.

Japan for example escaped the rates of Covid seen around the rest of the world..Why. People there wear masks ..thats it!

There has been many arguments on here about masks ...Japan is a country that truly cares for others.

Here we take that as a weakness

there are options for the flu that we dont have for Covid. Vaccines and other therapies.

Japan for example escaped the rates of Covid seen around the rest of the world..Why. People there wear masks ..thats it!

There has been many arguments on here about masks ...Japan is a country that truly cares for others.

Here we take that as a weakness

We don’t take it as weakness, but intrusion.

Do the Japanese shame people into towing the line?

We don’t take it as weakness, but intrusion.

Do the Japanese shame people into towing the line?
They don’t have to.. it’s about protecting others.

if it is intrusive to protect others that leads to another problem

Just like the bars that thought it intrusive you limit patrons. Well 17 lost their license

They don’t have to.. it’s about protecting others.

if it is intrusive to protect others that leads to another problem

It can be. I’m not willing to start a civil war over masks, but it’s the mindset that one group feels everyone needs to do ‘X’ to protect others that has people nervous.

It can be. I’m not willing to start a civil war over masks, but it’s the mindset that one group feels everyone needs to do ‘X’ to protect others that has people nervous.

don’t want a civil war either. Yet in the brotherhood, sisterhood in this journey we walk through the short time we are here. I’m not wearing for me as much as I am you.

It is just a simple act of kindness for one another. Something that seems to have been lost

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back