• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked "Class on Grass"

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to model Junction Boys practice.

the-junction-boys-movie-poster-2002-1020211226.jpg

They only won one game their first year.

So we've missed the target already. :banghead:

They only won one game their first year.

So we've missed the target already. :banghead:

I didn't know that !! I thought instant A&M success.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Further info ..... (WIKI SOURCE)

1954 Schedule and Results (Bear's first season)

vs. Texas Tech lost 41-9
vs. Oklahoma State lost 14-6
at Georgia won 6-0
at Houston lost 10-7
vs. TCU lost 21-20
at Baylor lost 20-7
vs. Arkansas lost 14-7
at SMU lost 6-3
vs. Rice lost 29-19
at Texas lost 22-13

In 1955 Texas A&M went 7-2-1, and in 1956, the team went 9-0-1 and won the Southwest Conference.

I love football movies; several times I watched it including Junction Boys, North Dallas 40 (make believe except HC and CEO), original Longest Yard (fake story), Rudy (real story) and Radio (real). The "Replacement" was garbage (IMO) except of course cheerleaders :drool:. And Friday Night Lights .... nah.

Last edited:
If I keep seeing how good Mich is over here rather than other teams...I'm gonna become a Mich fan

If I keep seeing how good Mich is over here rather than other teams...I'm gonna become a Mich fan

Come join us, Pops. Wolverines!!!! I've already taken the plunge. It is way more fun and everyone is doing it.

Come join us, Pops. Wolverines!!!! I've already taken the plunge. It is way more fun and everyone is doing it.

Yep just went out and bought my UM hat....Like it..so much more goes with blue.

While nearly everyone else is reducing full contact practice, Harbaugh is getting more. I have always been in favor of more one-on-ones. Injury is a risk you have to take if you want to be the best you can be.
I was, and still am, a bit disturbed hearing Riley's camp was the most laid back of all the Big Ten schools visited by the network.
The article was talking about spring practice. I bet they aren't doing a lot of hitting now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back