• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Class Act

My opinion, he does it for attention, like a two year old who is the youngest of 3 or more. A little bit of "no publicity is bad publicity". In that respect, it works. A good amount of Deon chatter can be found here. I would rather we just... didn't.

Last edited:

"Ion" :Facepalm:
I'm guessing his term papers are much better written (for him) :p

The media built the Sanders' up, and they will love tearing them down when the time comes. It may happen sooner than we all expected.
Already started. He is making it too easy.

1714655266434.png

They definitely have the schedule to win some games, if they are better than last year, they could easily get to .500.

I dislike how they are treating these young men and to disparage them in the media seems classless but then again almost everything about College Football has changed or is changing. So who am I to judge the way they conduct themselves or play psychological warfare on X/Twitter.

View attachment 106726

They definitely have the schedule to win some games, if they are better than last year, they could easily get to .500.

I dislike how they are treating these young men and to disparage them in the media seems classless but then again almost everything about College Football has changed or is changing. So who am I to judge the way they conduct themselves or play psychological warfare on X/Twitter.

It's interesting how differently folks view their schedule. In fairness, I guess you could say that for any team and any schedule.

If they're equal to the 2023 Colorado squad (which I really doubt) I see four games they'll likely be favored in. North Dakota State, Colorado State, Baylor and Cincinnati, and that's if those teams don't improve from last year. If they win those first three games in that list, they'll likely be favored against UCF. Get past those five and I think it's tough to steal any of the remaining seven.

If I'm Sanders, I'm very concerned about the opener against NDSU. That's a well coached, deep and experienced football team. Colorado State is always a crap shoot, because of the rivalry component and they've got CU in Fort Collins this year. That game is also after their trip to Lincoln, which I suspect will be less than pleasant.

My gut tells me CU takes a bit of a step back this year and that hastens Sander's departure. His professed love for CU and Boulder will somehow wain when his kids are gone and they've stacked back to back losing seasons together.

I think it is just time to move on, let Neon be Neon and we worry about ourselves. Maybe we can keep getting kids out of Colorado that want to play ball and grow as a man, that would be the best way to get back at CU.

We've actually done a little bit of that already. With their recruiting style, CSU and out of state schools are bigger competition on the recruiting end than CU is.

We've actually done a little bit of that already. With their recruiting style, CSU and out of state schools are bigger competition on the recruiting end than CU is.
They refuse to do in home recruiting. Maybe at a school where they can bling it out in public, but not in a private , close scenario such as a players home.
Mom and dad should have red flags ready right there.

Living off of reputation is one thing, showing you care another.

I think it is just time to move on, let Neon be Neon and we worry about ourselves. Maybe we can keep getting kids out of Colorado that want to play ball and grow as a man, that would be the best way to get back at CU.
100%. Nothing hurts more than having a kid from your area beat you for the other guys. Double whammy. I really like how HCMR is recruiting hard in the neighboring states.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back