• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Charlie Brewer - Transfer Portal

He brought in a QB already. Didn’t even contact Milton. There’s your answer.
Doesn’t mean he doesn’t change his mind. Might not of wanted to rock the boat during season. Either way I’ll be here cheering them on. Just thought it was something to talk about.

He had a battle, the guy he thinks can take us where we want to go from the QB spot won. When he second guessed that and listened to outside talk, we got destroyed by Illinois and didn't even get to 300 yards of offense against Penn State.
You’ve said that a few times now. Are you telling us that Frost determined his starting quarterback based on the wishes of fans?

I just don’t think pass completion is the only thing you can look at. It’s so misleading. Are we talking bubble screens, or post routes for 6? The other reason I feel it’s misleading for Adrian specifically is how good is a 75% pass completion percentage when you turn the ball over before you hit the end zone via fumble or interception? One of our biggest struggles this year is putting together a fully executed drive. Our total points each game showed it. Btw, these comments aren’t just for Adrian, they are for Luke as well.

Last edited:
Future QBs need to be throwers 1st, runners 2nd.... i hope AM can build on the accuracy of his intermediate throws, and we have WR who can get open at those distances.

You dont need to stretch the field for 50 yard throws, butweneed to be effective at stretching it to 25 yds. For 5-6 passes per game

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back