• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Charles Jackson keeping his options open???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks bro...:) Great news...:)

Charles Jackson on Big Red Wrapup was asked about the rumors point-blank. Said he was solid with Nebraska but said he had explored a backup plan in case "something happened at Nebraska." He went on to clarify that "something" meant the coaching staff leaving, specifically Coach Pelini. Said he was very relieved to hear Les Miles was staying at LSU and that Pelini was staying. Was asked about communication with staff, said his father had spoken recently with staff.

Charles Jackson will be the starting CB opposite Alfonso Dennard come Game 1.

If he's that talented then I REALLY like what our secondary will consist of next year. He'll be something if he can leapfrog Evans, Green, etc.

Bo and company have taken two walk ons O'Hanlon and
Cassidy and made both of them outstanding secondary players. I have faith in whoeverplays in the
husker secondary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back