• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Charles Jackson keeping his options open???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huska

Red Shirt
10 Year Member
CB Charles Jackson, 5-10, 175, 4.36 seconds in the 40-yard dash, of Spring (Texas) Klein Collins said he’s committed to Nebraska but is keeping his options open and is looking at Arkansas and some Texas schools.

Jackson, who played in the U.S. Army All American game on Saturday, roomed with Hog commitment Tevin Mitchel during the week of the game. He said Mitchel recruited him while they were in San Antonio.

Jackson also credited offensive line coach Chris Klenakis for recruiting him hard for his continued interest in the Razorbacks.

http://recruiting.arpreps.com/2011/01/11/a-few-tidbits-for-tuesday/

I hope this isnt true!

Its an Arkansas prep recruiting board......yes he roomed with Mitchel but he also said last week that they didn't discuss either school or their recruiting.......also said he was excited to get to Nebraska....

Honestly I would be shocked if he decomits....he is "N"....

Its an Arkansas prep recruiting board......yes he roomed with Mitchel but he also said last week that they didn't discuss either school or their recruiting.......also said he was excited to get to Nebraska....

Honestly I would be shocked if he decomits....he is "N"....

Thanks RR, I feel better

Where is this guy getting his information? Nothing on any of the Husker boards....and trust me if this was a fact folks would be in melt down....

With that being said, expect many, if not all of our recruits, to get other schools last efforts until signing day....well except Turner, Williams and Moore who are on campus already....:)

And as we know, web sites like Orange Bloods will print everything and anything to push an agenda and unsettle things...which I suspect is the case here....

Last edited:
A little smoke makes me nervous. Hopefully nothing to it but this is a guy who loooks to possibly compete early, would hate to lose him.

This close to signing day you will read alot of this stuff.....

In an interview after the Army All-America Bowl said he was solid to Nebraska....

A little smoke makes me nervous. Hopefully nothing to it but this is a guy who loooks to possibly compete early, would hate to lose him.

Last edited:
Based on losing Prince, Hagg, and Gomes this year and Dennard next year...it is critical that we don't lose Charles Jackson and Daimion Stafford in this class. It should be an interesting couple of weeks.

In his post game interview after the Army Bowl this weekend he specifically stated that he is going to take this month off as he has not been allowed to rest for along time. Hes not taking any visits, He is "N".

Last edited:

Charles Jackson on Big Red Wrapup was asked about the rumors point-blank. Said he was solid with Nebraska but said he had explored a backup plan in case "something happened at Nebraska." He went on to clarify that "something" meant the coaching staff leaving, specifically Coach Pelini. Said he was very relieved to hear Les Miles was staying at LSU and that Pelini was staying. Was asked about communication with staff, said his father had spoken recently with staff.

Charles Jackson on Big Red Wrapup was asked about the rumors point-blank. Said he was solid with Nebraska but said he had explored a backup plan in case "something happened at Nebraska." He went on to clarify that "something" meant the coaching staff leaving, specifically Coach Pelini. Said he was very relieved to hear Les Miles was staying at LSU and that Pelini was staying. Was asked about communication with staff, said his father had spoken recently with staff.

yes i heard that too! great news

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back