• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

CFP: ND-Alabama

wheat

Scout Team
10 Year Member
Hard to imagine ND getting enough stops to keep this competitive. I still don't think ND should be in this game but the opponent for Alabama was almost certainly irrelevant.

Last edited:

I thought the comment that Smith credits the new S&C staff at Alabama for giving him an extra burst. I hope that's one area Frost is willing to examine closely going forward.

Last edited:
I thought it would be a three TD win by Alabama going in.

I might have shot low.

Yeah, they really can't cover the Bama receivers. Maybe they have a sliver of hope if Devonta Smith is banged up (but I doubt it).

Last edited:

Yeah, they really can't cover the Bama receivers. Maybe they have a sliver of hope if Devonta Smith is banged up (but I doubt it).

If they can't keep it within a TD at half, they're done.

Alabama will run away with it in the 2nd half.

I agree they shouldn't be there. However, I don't think TAMU or Cincinnati would have pushed Alabama either.

I don't either.

The reality is it's Alabama and Clemson at thee top, tOSU a distant third and everyone else playing a different level of football.

Just when I thought ND might scrap and claw to make it something of a game, Book throws the pick. Betcha it doesn't take long for the Tide to cash in.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back