• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

CFP: ND-Alabama

Big Ten crew with a holding call on Bama. Guess they got confused and thought the team in red was Nebraska.

tenor.gif

What's rather depressing ND gets a TON of talent and still can't really compete with Bama! I think where Nebraska is right now and do not look forward to playing OU next season. :(

What's rather depressing ND gets a TON of talent and still can't really compete with Bama! I think where Nebraska is right now and do not look forward to playing OU next season. :(

Not a fan of Brian Kelly

Looking forward to OU early in the season you never know what may happen

Not a fan of Brian Kelly

Looking forward to OU early in the season you never know what may happen
Bama is so obviously loaded with talent don't see anyone beating them right now. Bama probably wins another NC then stacks up more talent. Until there's a way to start equalizing talent with teams like Bama, Clemson, OSU they will continue to dominate the CFP imo. Most of the teams are honestly left with a lot of crumbs but it's very difficult compete with teams that get the pick of the litter year after year.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back