• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Carnes news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe he's not very good? I wish we would have offered Kain Colter ahead of him, and that Gabbert malcontent that was plan A that year.

Hes a terrific athlete, but some players take a little longer to develop into the college game than others. Unfortunately for him, there is tremendous young talent all around him that is passing him by.

makes sense as he is being wasted here for whatever reason

"wasted"

Translation:

"couldn't learn/execute the offense and beat out the little competition there was for #2 QB job except when there was NO competition for #2"

People need to get over this, especially those that had it in their heads that Carnes >>>>Martinez and were calling for him to be the #1 QB for the past 3 years despite any supporting evidence. Yes, he had promising athletic ability. No, it never materialized for "whatever reason". It's a common story that happens everywhere in CFB. He will not see significant PT at WR at NU. It's unfortunate when a player with promise/talent fails to reach the level he was projected to reach. It's nobody's "fault"...it just is.

If he chooses to move on, best of luck to him.

Last edited:
You will see him at Western Ky..mark my words. Best of luck to him

According to a conversation yesterday, you are further from the truth than your confidence is showing. Honestly, I don't see why the need to wish a player "best of luck" when he made a decision to help the team at another position and is in the process of learning that position. Just songs like you are trying to push him out the door. He committed to NU for a reason. He decided to switch positions rather than asking for a release of his scholarship for a reason. Can we at least give him more than a couple months before guaranteeing he will go to some other school? Does he not deserve at least that much?

Thanks RR and HRD. I'm glad someone actually ready my post and addressed my question. I thought I made myself clear, but maybe not?

I really like BC and hope he gets a fair shake.

No problem......got to forgive us husker fans. Some people it takes one phrase, word, or even letter to get off subject. Here in Husker nation, all we need is a punctuation mark.......:nod:;)

"wasted"

Translation:

"couldn't learn/execute the offense and beat out the little competition there was for #2 QB job except when there was NO competition for #2"

People need to get over this, especially those that had it in their heads that Carnes >>>>Martinez and were calling for him to be the #1 QB for the past 3 years despite any supporting evidence. Yes, he had promising athletic ability. No, it never materialized for "whatever reason". It's a common story that happens everywhere in CFB. He will not see significant PT at WR at NU. It's unfortunate when a player with promise/talent fails to reach the level he was projected to reach. It's nobody's "fault"...it just is.

If he chooses to move on, best of luck to him.

exactly what I said. If he has talent, wants to play and is standing on the NU sideline maybe he needs to move on.

Thanks RR and HRD. I'm glad someone actually ready my post and addressed my question. I thought I made myself clear, but maybe not?

I really like BC and hope he gets a fair shake.

No problem......got to forgive us husker fans. Some people it takes one phrase, word, or even letter to get off subject. Here in Husker nation, all we need is a punctuation mark.......:nod:;)

I've noticed most threads are ADHD in nature! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back