• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Can we please stop calling it NIL?

You just said it, on the field. That’s where the pay comes in, pay for play. I’ve given you 500 examples, you sidestep the question. Paid for their likeness? Get outta here with that nonsense. Yeah, maybe a handful or two, that’s it.
DR and DK haven’t played a down and are making money. They are getting paid for what their NIL is worth. Hard to argue with irrational hate. If you don’t want to even try to embrace change and only go searching for things to things to fuel that hatred you might want to evaluate your perceived love for football. It’s not going backwards.

And you’re not listening, I’m not seeing much of any likeness, or image. Like I said, yes, a few are, but what about the other 500 athletes? You‘ve yet to answer that, and I get it, there isn’t an answer for it. You keep saying likeness, image. Where is all of it? It’s a straight up load of bull, so just say so.

Do you get this worked up when you see a celebrity do a commercial on tv?

DR and DK haven’t played a down and are making money. They are getting paid for what their NIL is worth. Hard to argue with irrational hate. If you don’t want to even try to embrace change and only go searching for things to things to fuel that hatred you might want to evaluate your perceived love for football. It’s not going backwards.
Embrace change? Lol, they blew it all up.
Do you get this worked up when you see a celebrity do a commercial on tv?
I’m not worked up. Do you ask stupid questions all the time?

This isn’t NIL, or anything resembling it. This is straight up, pay for play. Just say so. Stop this bull crap NIL nonsense. It’s not. While there are some (few) players with legit NIL, because of their success, the majority are wanting to know how much before they ever get there. Now, call me whatever, but how in the hell, can anyone know how much any NIL will be until, said company wants to hire them? Ridiculous. What is mostly happening is, a collective from fans and alumni. it’s straight up pay for play. I haven’t seen one, OU or OSU player on TV, doing commercials in OKC, or Tulsa. It’s 90% pay for play. NIL? That’s laughable :Lol:.
OK, let's just call it what they used to call it; slush fund!

Last edited:

This isn’t NIL, or anything resembling it. This is straight up, pay for play. Just say so. Stop this bull crap NIL nonsense. It’s not. While there are some (few) players with legit NIL, because of their success, the majority are wanting to know how much before they ever get there. Now, call me whatever, but how in the hell, can anyone know how much any NIL will be until, said company wants to hire them? Ridiculous. What is mostly happening is, a collective from fans and alumni. it’s straight up pay for play. I haven’t seen one, OU or OSU player on TV, doing commercials in OKC, or Tulsa. It’s 90% pay for play. NIL? That’s laughable :Lol:.
Yep

You sure seemed worked up, and I bet I'm not the only who thinks so.
I just don't care if a kid wants to make some money for himself because he happens to a play a major college sport. Good for him or her.
I remember when some chose a school for a free education and in todays world that is a lot of$$$$$$$$ invested

Careful, Hville will tell you how legit all of it is. About as pay for play, or pay for coming, as one could ever see. I just wished they’d just say so, and stop the nonsense everyone knows it is.
You have mistaken me for someone who does care what others think

HVille is good people. Zero no problem if he comes with different opinion

Last edited:
You have mistaken me for someone who does care what others think

HVille is good people. Zero no problem if he comes with different opinion
I haven’t. I don’t have a problem with Hville either. He is good people, but a verrrry different opinion On this matter.

Last edited:

7c0891af98db0e590d3df686097fe098.png

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back