• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Campbell The Process.

Exhibit #239 - Why I don't correct bad grammar, word usage, or spelling on a discussion board. It always comes back to bite you in the arse. :)
No kidding. I actually read that 3 times before I hit post. I notice @solesrfr edited his. I'm going to leave my post the way it is and take my beating like a man.

Last edited:
No kidding. I actually read that 3 times before I hit post. I notice @solesrfr edited his. I'm going to leave my the way it is and take my beating like a man.

Well mine is quoted in your post for posterity which makes me correcting it a moot point. Also I always take notes from managers, editors, co-workers, etc... and correct my mistakes. Guess that is just a good work habit.

*mine

C

Last edited:

Presumably, the reason they are his staff is because he has worked with them, has confidence in them, and feels they give him the best chance at success.

Would we really hire a coach and tell him he needs to hire coaches he has never worked with? I guess that would work if the coach has other guys in mind but was limited by budget at his last job and now he can hire more expensive (and thus supposedly better) assistants.
They might also be the best guys he can afford at ISU. Dunno.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back