• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Cameron Lenhardt Deciding 3 January 2023

I love the fact that Rhule recognized the fact that many high round NFL picks come from small schools and says he wants them here. I always wondered that myself, there are a lot of diamonds in the rough, I hope he hires the people that can find them.

I love the fact that Rhule recognized the fact that many high round NFL picks come from small schools and says he wants them here. I always wondered that myself, there are a lot of diamonds in the rough, I hope he hires the people that can find them.
Jared Verse started at Albany College then transferred to Florida State and now is projected to be a first round pick. There are overlooked guys everywhere and I like that we have a coach and a staff that can find and develop those guys.

We need a really good edge rusher. A difference maker like Alberts, Grant Wistrom and the last one we had in Randy Gregory (minus the drug problem).

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back