• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bye Week Husker News: 10 October Coach Rhule Only Media Presser This Week

Not sure if anything has been said about Washington yet. But as a guy with a looooooong history of knee issues. It does not appear swollen. Terrible knee injuries swell up right away. So my amateur orthopedic opinion is probably nothing torn.

Not always true. My daughter tore her ACL shooting a layup in a BBall game. It barely swelled at all.

Not sure if anything has been said about Washington yet. But as a guy with a looooooong history of knee issues. It does not appear swollen. Terrible knee injuries swell up right away. So my amateur orthopedic opinion is probably nothing torn.
As a physician (I am one, though not an orthopedic surgeon) I was thinking there was a good chance this post wasn’t going to age well. But you did say you were an amateur, so it’s all good.

The hope would be that he just twisted it wrong. I've got a bad knee (torn meniscus + probably a variety of sprains) and if I cut or twist on it the wrong way it makes a pop noise and gives out. Doesn't feel good and definitely scary when it happens. The hope would be that he just sprained something in it. Still not a good injury, but better than a ligament tear.
I think they also smacked knees

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back