• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bye Week Husker News: 10 October Coach Rhule Only Media Presser This Week

I’m liking Charles and Turner at corner. Neither one is a total natural at WR, but they can both really run. Charles seems like a cb/safety hybrid to me—reminds me a little of CTB athletically with similar instincts, but Turner has absolutely silly speed we could use on an island at corner. There probably isn’t a receiver in the country that he couldn’t stay with step for step right now.

I’m guessing White has been eyeing those two for awhile.

Last edited:
I’m liking Charles and Turner at corner. Neither one is a total natural at WR, but they can both really run. Charles seems like a cb/safety hybrid to me—reminds me a little of CTB athletically with similar instincts, but Turner has absolutely silly speed we could use on an island at corner. There probably isn’t a receiver in the country that he couldn’t stay with step for step right now.

I was hoping Turner would be that can't stay with him Trey type that would destroy a great D. Still early.

He has been eying them for awhile and has been open about it in some interviews

It’s a crying shame that AG can’t hold onto the ball. He is otherwise very talented. Makes winning a bit tougher if he isn’t in the game, but perpetual fumbles don’t help us either.

It’s a crying shame that AG can’t hold onto the ball. He is otherwise very talented. Makes winning a bit tougher if he isn’t in the game, but perpetual fumbles don’t help us either.
Just doing what MR says to do gives no striking point on the ball, it gets deflected by the hand and arm, removes and deadens the strike

Just an old habit AG can break

Last edited:

So it seems to me we have had way more Knee and ligament injuries this year compared to the last 5-10 years. I'm wondering if practicing on grass then moving to turf for games is causing these. Another thought is the changes in our strength and conditioning workouts.

So it seems to me we have had way more Knee and ligament injuries this year compared to the last 5-10 years. I'm wondering if practicing on grass then moving to turf for games is causing these. Another thought is the changes in our strength and conditioning workouts.
Maybe more bad luck than anything. Garcia-Castenada and Washington had ACL tears. Have there been any other ACL tears?

Still, it’s awfully bad luck to lose 3 of your top four receivers and two of your top 3 running backs by the time the season is half over.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back