• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Breon Dixon headed to Iowa Western CC

Woulda . . . coulda . . . shoulda.

Could have been pretty special in this defense. Too bad he couldn't or wouldn't put it all together.

Woulda . . . coulda . . . shoulda.

Could have been pretty special in this defense. Too bad he couldn't or wouldn't put it all together.

Heck you never know, maybe he gets it together and comes back around...

Heck you never know, maybe he gets it together and comes back around...
I seriously doubt the coaching staff would welcome him back. He was already given a chance after leaving another P5 program. Why would we give him yet another chance here? I do wish the kid luck and hope he lands somewhere that suits him the best and helps him achieve his goals.

I seriously doubt the coaching staff would welcome him back. He was already given a chance after leaving another P5 program. Why would we give him yet another chance here? I do wish the kid luck and hope he lands somewhere that suits him the best and helps him achieve his goals.

Well I wish him luck, too. Let’s say the reason he left might have been not taking care of business off the field - say academics. He goes to the CC, turns his priorities around 100%, excels in every regard and lays down a track record that shows he’s ready for a Power 5 program.

Unlikely, I’ll admit, but humans are capable of surprising...

Last edited:

Well I wish him luck, too. Let’s say the reason he left might have been not taking care of business off the field - say academics. He goes to the CC, turns his priorities around 100%, excels in every regard and lays down a track record that shows he’s ready for a Power 5 program.

Unlikely, I’ll admit, but humans are capable of surprising...
Good point. If he's deserving of a second chance I'm sure Frost would give that consideration.

If he gets things on track at IWCC, they MAY let him back. We basically couldn’t play him for a few games. I would assume they have cut ties but OLB isn’t exactly stocked right now.

If he gets things on track at IWCC, they MAY let him back. We basically couldn’t play him for a few games. I would assume they have cut ties but OLB isn’t exactly stocked right now.

Is the OLB position really flying under the radar as far as how bare and how much of a weak spot it is for this team? OLB recruitment also seems to have struggled.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back