• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Breon Dixon headed to Iowa Western CC

He still wasn't that big for OLB, was sort of a tweener IMO.

To me, I think we need a guy like that on the roster all the time who can be a hybrid of the 2 depending on who we're facing. Today's game is so much about matchups that we need to have variety to put on the field. Domann seems to have the inside lane on that job

To me, I think we need a guy like that on the roster all the time who can be a hybrid of the 2 depending on who we're facing. Today's game is so much about matchups that we need to have variety to put on the field. Domann seems to have the inside lane on that job
Think they are looking at Cam as having potential there as well as safety or corner.

Domann was that guy last year

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back