• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Braylon Heard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard is physically ready, Seems to have kept himself in good shape as RR said when he met him in december and is today. I would expect some rust since he hasn't played since 09 but that should be expected. However I think he will get better and better with every opportunity given him.
I look forward to see him on the field. Herbie you can come out of your hole now.

I would think that Heard being a year older than Green and Abdullah gives him a strength advantage. I see him being on the field and one of Green and Abdullah.

TSN, the Canadian affiliate of ESPN, just ran a top ten teen highlights and all the great ones were so skinny then. Even LeBron who was built like a man at 19 looked looked 30-40 lbs lighter than now.

I think Jamal Turner's spring game may prevent any of the running backs from burning a redshirt just to return kicks.

He is enrolled in summer clases and is finally able to work out using the NU facilities since he is an offical student.

What great news! I really like this kids determination and hard work. It sure paid off for him. And boy can we use him!

Have we ever got confirmation about Heard and Marrow being eligible, not just from the players? Maybe the coaches or local papers could run an article or maybe I missed it. We have heard before Heard was good to go.

Just asking.

Have we ever got confirmation about Heard and Marrow being eligible, not just from the players? Maybe the coaches or local papers could run an article or maybe I missed it. We have heard before Heard was good to go.

Just asking.
Dont expect a press release from the coaches, Check Youngtowns news media i believe they have reported something on Heard today.

Isn't this a good choice for Bo an Beck? I trust them to make the right decisions with the riches of RB this fall. We are very fortunate this year, spend your good fortunes wisely coaches!

Heard is physically ready, Seems to have kept himself in good shape as RR said when he met him in december and is today. I would expect some rust since he hasn't played since 09 but that should be expected. However I think he will get better and better with every opportunity given him.
I look forward to see him on the field. Herbie you can come out of your hole now.

I'm here. :popcorn:

As I had previously posted, HEARD IS NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! Is what I heard

Well, they reported it before too. We will see, I guess.

Just popped up:

LINCOLN — Running back recruit Braylon Heard has enrolled at Nebraska and is expected to participate in NU’s summer conditioning program, an NU spokesman confirmed Wednesday.

His arrival may be an indication that he’ll be cleared to compete this fall. He is not listed on the roster on the school’s website, and attempts to reach Heard were unsuccessful Wednesday.

Link Here has very little other than what I have quoted

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back