• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Braylon Heard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howlin Wolf

Recruit
5 Year Member
I just searched "Recruiting" and found the most recent thread about him on March 4th.
It was mentioned that he was coming to Lincoln March 26th, cleared or not.

Did i miss something or is he off the radar for now?

Last edited by a moderator:

His first name is 'Braylon' Wolf.....he was at the Spring Game yesterday......beyond that not alot of news about him...

His first name is 'Braylon' Wolf.....he was at the Spring Game yesterday......beyond that not alot of news about him...

That's what i get for copying his name from someone elses post but it is a good sign that the was at the Sat game. That at least tells me he hasn't gone the JC route--yet!

It takes awhile for the NCAA Clearinghouse to finish the process. They have to check a lot of athletes from a lot of schools in a lot of sports. Since he has reportedly moved to Lincoln, I suspect the coaches believe he has qualified, but we may not hear anything definite for awhile.

Was he on the sideline or in the crowd? Ready for this kid to get his pads and get busy!

Yes exactly...and the coaches will not be able to comment on it per NCAA rules...more than likely you won't know until we see him on the practice field...then again, in this day of Rivals, we probally will know..:) :)

It takes awhile for the NCAA Clearinghouse to finish the process. They have to check a lot of athletes from a lot of schools in a lot of sports. Since he has reportedly moved to Lincoln, I suspect the coaches believe he has qualified, but we may not hear anything definite for awhile.

Toms thinks he has been cleared:

• Junior running back Rex Burkhead keeps getting better, which is saying something. The problem is putting it on Superman's back all season. He'll need some help. There are three new sets of fresh legs on the way, including Braylon Heard, who reportedly has been cleared. Can NU run the ball, and who will run it? It's a point of uncertainty worth watching.

http://www.omaha.com/article/20110416/BIGRED/704169724/1199#shatel-questions-abound-but-blackshirts-turner-look-good

Any word?

Braylon, i can't edit that title error can i? I tried, but anyway on Braylon, i have not see the official he's "in" but i did see an article about two days ago that talked like he is "in" and is now counted to be one of the main backup running backs.
RR would need to confirm that to be true on this site.

He is enrolled in summer clases and is finally able to work out using the NU facilities since he is an offical student.

Unbelievable, and thanks 215. This kid has some guts and determination. He is at the top of the world a year ago, dropped into a giant hole, and slowly climbed out. On his own! This man, I got to see carry the ball for the Huskers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back