• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Brady Smigiel

Interesting that they are going all N on Smigiel with the outstanding offer they have for Raiola. Dayton is still flying a bit below the radar at this point with only 3 offers, but I suspect a big junior year at Buford will catapult him into the discussion.

I get it, you don't put all your eggs into one basket, but this could get interesting if what I stated comes to fruition.

Wow. Dude is maybe a better Manske.
Yes he is, bigger, has played much better competition, and still has great pocket presence.
The one throw he did was a pro throw. And not all pro qbs can consistently hit it. So only the better ones even try.
Not saying he's that consistent just that he shows he can do it.

Yes he is, bigger, has played much better competition, and still has great pocket presence.
The one throw he did was a pro throw. And not all pro qbs can consistently hit it. So only the better ones even try.
Not saying he's that consistent just that he shows he can do it.
I didn't think Manske looked that great. And I agree with you Northwood

The play around the 52 second mark where he pumps and steps back into the pocket where the gaps are blocked is.....just beautiful.

And a couple of his flag route over the shoulder throws are nasty

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back