• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bowl game thread: Utah vs. Colorado State

Congrats....:):)

My daughter just finished her first semester at Black Hills State after transferring....straight A's....and still 4.0 after a year and a half of college life...:)

My son just got accepted at CSU. Hope good things continue to come for that program!!

Congrats....:):)

My daughter just finished her first semester at Black Hills State after transferring....straight A's....and still 4.0 after a year and a half of college life...:)

Congrats also! Proud father here as my son will finish High School this spring in only 3 years! He applied on a Monday to the CSU Business school and was accepted on Tuesday!! Glad that happened as he was looking at UNL, KU and Baylor. At least this one is in our backyard...

Colorado State: After the Las Vegas Bowl, interim head coach Dave Baldwin told reporters the entire staff has received their termination papers. The school clarified that this is a human resources step, giving them information on how much longer they'll be paid and receive benefits. They could still be retained by the next coach. In addition, The Coloradoan reports Notre Dame running backs coach Tony Alford is no longer in the mix for the head-coaching job.

http://coachingsearch.com/coaching-search-ticker

Last edited:
If CSU had played CU's schedule in the Pac 12 this year, they would have likely gone zero for the conference too.

And any talk of CSU being a strong candidate for the Big 12 is folly. They are deficient in so many areas in and out of the athletics department compared to other institutions the Big 12 could go after.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back