• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bowl game thread: Utah vs. Colorado State

McCormick the Utes back=up RB has 64 yards rushing too..... Utes with 293 yards rushing.....

End of 3 and its Utes leading 31-10.....

Whittingham was one of the guys I thought would have been a good fit at NU in the coaching search....

He is going to have a PAC 12 Championship within the next five years.....they play such fundamentally sound defense....

Yup. I see a route coming.

Last edited:

a little turmoil in that program right now

Yup its unfortunate. They are desperately wanting to get themselves in a position to join the Big 12 down the line. McElwain leaving(even though we knew it was coming) really hurt. Hopefully the new stadium coming and the dedication they are putting into the program will help in a decent coaching search...

I sure hope they can....my sister live in the 'Springs for a few years....lovely place as you know....would be good for the school and state....

Big 12 is going to have to expand two teams with the new playoff format....would be an obvious choice and the new stadium should help....

Yup its unfortunate. They are desperately wanting to get themselves in a position to join the Big 12 down the line. McElwain leaving(even though we knew it was coming) really hurt. Hopefully the new stadium coming and the dedication they are putting into the program will help in a decent coaching search...

I sure hope they can....my sister live in the 'Springs for a few years....lovely place as you know....would be good for the school and state....

Big 12 is going to have to expand two teams with the new playoff format....would be an obvious choice and the new stadium should help....

Yeah, the Frost possibility intrigues me. Once again In would lean more towards a HC with more experience at this point. Although the MWC might be a good start for him.

Wilson with 90 yards rushing now....Utes could have two 100+ yard rushers on the day.....

I don't see him getting a nod at a big school.....and I agree he would be a good fit....knows the area and is a very good recruiter...

I heard Brady Hoke's name thrown around....a very honorable guy.....but a mid-major coach at best.....if they are going to make the jump to the Big 12 he is not the answer....

Yeah, the Frost possibility intrigues me. Once again In would lean more towards a HC with more experience at this point. Although the MWC might be a good start for him.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back