• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Bookie to visit Clemson twice

Status
Not open for further replies.

I predicted 8-4, that's where our staff thinks we can be without losing anyone. I believe them.

Whole point of my post is not to worry right now. We have zero losses.

I understand. But, it concerns me that he is willing to pay his own way for one of the visits and the fact that Clemson is ranked #3 and NU about 30. Also, didn't we lose out to Clemson on a guy last year even though Clemson offered at the last minute?

I understand. But, it concerns me that he is willing to pay his own way for one of the visits and the fact that Clemson is ranked #3 and NU about 30. Also, didn't we lose out to Clemson on a guy last year even though Clemson offered at the last minute?
We did, but Bookie has been offered by the big boys for a long time. Don't sweat it at this point.

Recruiting is a ever lasting battle until NSD. Would sure hate to lose the guy that's been peer recruiting for us for a while now.

There's something about DONU that is drawing him here unrelated to how well our team has been performing in recent history. If that were the case then he would be committed to some other team at this point.

He's as solid as any commit can be. He's always said he's taking all 5 visits and I don't blame him at all. What if we lose a lot or MR gets fired, quits, dies, etc.. he needs to know what's best for him if NU falls through.

You are offered 5 free weekends to some of the best college football games this season. Air and lodging paid, activities covered, and getting to watch the games on the sideline. Do you go?

Now assume you are an 18yr old that is living away from your family. They will also fly a parent and that is more opportunity to see them.

Hard to criticize when I would do the exact same thing if I were in his shoes.

You are offered 5 free weekends to some of the best college football games this season. Air and lodging paid, activities covered, and getting to watch the games on the sideline. Do you go?

Now assume you are an 18yr old that is living away from your family. They will also fly a parent and that is more opportunity to see them.

Hard to criticize when I would do the exact same thing if I were in his shoes.

I agree with all that you say regarding taking the 5 OV's. I would do the same. My point is that he is going to visit Clemson twice and is willing to pay his own way for one of them.

I agree with all that you say regarding taking the 5 OV's. I would do the same. My point is that he is going to visit Clemson twice and is willing to pay his own way for one of them.
Maybe he is going with a friend. Maybe he's quietly going to peer recruit for NU while he's there. Who knows, and really who cares. You're not going to influence his decision one way or another. Don't sweat it.

Maybe he is going with a friend. Maybe he's quietly going to peer recruit for NU while he's there. Who knows, and really who cares. You're not going to influence his decision one way or another. Don't sweat it.

I care as he is the best commit we have gotten in many years. Sorry to waste your time. My mistake by posting it on a message board about NU's recruiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back