• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Bookie Radley-Hiles New 5-star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which team wears red and green? ;)

Also, FWIW, doesn't Bookie have ties to either Dismuke or Lamar Jackson?

As far as Tyjon goes, (and Spielman for that matter), I could see both of them being both featured and thriving in a Frost/UCF style offense.

And, while Frost's offense seems to be more ideally suited to a dual threat QB, I think that a QB who can sling it with tempo and accuracy can be very effective in a Frost offense. I am usually not a person who is constantly saying that the backup QB is the savior of a program, but I do think that Gebbia has that "IT" factor as a passer. I will be fascinated to see where all 3 of our QBs end up on the depth chart in 2018 since none will be redshirting and all will be starting from scratch with the playbook.
His biggest tie is with his cousin Tyjon...he played with Dismuke, Gebbia, KJJ at Calabasas before going to IMG and probably knows Jackson fairly well, too.

If Bookie was a for sure No, I think he'd tell Frost that. Of all the commits we've seen over the many many years, I can't recall one that was this highly rated and from all stories, had such high character. If we sent Held out there after a call with Frost, that tells me there is at least a chance. It might not be huge, but if KJJ comes back and others that Bookie played with (including his cousin asking him to come) I think we have a legit shot.

Gotta love this staff!!! They’re hustling hard for Husker Nation. MR and his staff did the foot work but Frost and his staff are making it come alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back