• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Bookie Radley-Hiles New 5-star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

First thing I want to see is SF and staff contact Bookie and tell him they still want him.

Maybe Parsons is not coming but he probably never was, Bookie was a hard commit until the wheels fell off.

C

Would SF be able to do an in home visit? How does that work with Riley and a coaching change. Can SF revisit someone Riley already has? Is there a limit? Do Riley visit count against the limit ?

Would SF be able to do an in home visit? How does that work with Riley and a coaching change. Can SF revisit someone Riley already has? Is there a limit? Do Riley visit count against the limit ?

Whoa whoa whoa ... 5 questions in one post seems like some sort of board violation, especially meaningful ones.

I highly doubt Riley did an in-home with him as he is at IMG and normally the in-homes are in December/January. Now he can do it with the parents without the recruit in attendance.

Head Coach is allowed one visit. However, as I recall Riley was allowed to visit all of the Pelini commits when he too over.

I will double check to see what is what with a new coach

I highly doubt Riley did an in-home with him as he is at IMG and normally the in-homes are in December/January. Now he can do it with the parents without the recruit in attendance.

Head Coach is allowed one visit. However, as I recall Riley was allowed to visit all of the Pelini commits when he too over.

If it's any help, from one old guy to another, that's what I remember as well. :Biggrin:

Bookie earned his 5th star today. Congrats to him, well deserved.
Definitely congrats to him. It just makes me angry that it was pretty clear from Jump he was a 5 star talent. When he was our guy he was not good enough. Now that Oki wants him...

I think you're correct. Frost would be able to visit Bookie even if Riley already has. I don't think the official visit limit changes though. Nebraska is only allowed a certain number of them a year and they don't get to start that number over now that a new coach has been hired.

I think you're correct. Frost would be able to visit Bookie even if Riley already has. I don't think the official visit limit changes though. Nebraska is only allowed a certain number of them a year and they don't get to start that number over now that a new coach has been hired.

Agree OV rules do not change

55 OVs per recruiting cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back