• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Bookie Radley-Hiles headed to IMG Academy; Huskers appear to be his leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since they are basically recruiting the best HS talent in the US, do they even play games? Who the heck would play this "all-star" team anyway?:Confused:

I think we have a very very good shot with Bookie. Keyshawn,Gebbia,Lindsey, and Blades are all close with him and he already obviously like Nebraska. Also I talked to a guy who was doing a top 3 schools thing for Bookie and Nebraska was on the list while USC or Florida were not.

Last edited:
I think we have a very very good shot with Bookie. Keyshawn,Gebbia,Lindsey, and Blades are all close with him and he already obviously like Nebraska. Also I talked to a guy who was doing a top 3 schools thing for Bookie and Nebraska was on the list while USC or Florida were not.

I hope so. There is no way to assure, so who knows. The next class will be here for Riley's 64th birthday, so this will be a memorable class because they'll be here into his lat 60's so....

I hope so. There is no way to assure, so who knows. The next class will be here for Riley's 64th birthday, so this will be a memorable class because they'll be here into his lat 60's so....

Yea I don't think it's a guarantee he ends up here but I think another school is going to have to do a lot for him not to end up in Lincoln.

Last edited:

D. Benning has said on his show a couple times that Bookie was the best player at the Friday Night Lights camp, and that "it wasn't very close."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back