• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bob Diaco to be named new Defensive Coordinator

Listening to Nick Bahe from yesterday. Holy crap is that guy depressing. I wonder if his tune is changed by tomorrow.

Nick Bahe is a lot like Seth and some of these other posters...constantly hunting for a cloud.

Seth gets a pass from me. I took it as him thinking aloud. Nick is just genuinely negative all the time.

MR moves like a freaking ninja. He strikes fast and hard. Banker was just let go Wednesday night and he already has a stud replacement hired less than 48 hours later.

Great post. Riley did this almost like a heart transplant: Is the new heart on the plane? Good, let's open him up and take the old one out. We'll suture the new one in there right after.

Per Sam McKewon:

...At least two families of recruits knew the change was happening and Banker’s replacement was coming soon after that.
http://www.omaha.com/huskers/blogs/...cle_7c5ac760-d9e9-11e6-bba1-87606de26190.html

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back