• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bo Pelini Was Right

Im personally tired of every single QB (and even some running backs) having record games against Nebraska. It’s happened quite a bit over the last four years. At what point does beating Nebraska stop being a “big win” for the opposing team?

I don't think it is a big win anymore. What teams in the B1G haven't beat NU?

C

What a bunch of texasing fair weather texasing fans!

All you texasers who are calling for firing assistants (or SF) can all kiss my &$#!!

Let's give HCSF the "long runway" he's going to need to get this program back on the right path. It's going to take a lot longer than any of us thought, so if you're not on board, just keep your mouth shut.
And, at this point in time, the runway stretches from LA to New York. This team seems to be just a couple of miles east of LA in Bull Head City.

Last edited:

All you texasers who are calling for firing assistants (or SF) can all kiss my &$#!!

Let's give HCSF the "long runway" he's going to need to get this program back on the right path. It's going to take a lot longer than any of us thought, so if you're not on board, just keep your mouth shut.
I like where you're going with this. Please continue.

Last edited:

nah, I'll keep posting thank you very much

This board needs the negative to survive. There have been so few positive topics on this board since the season actually began, if you remove the negative the board would cease to exist. Threads of preseason hope and recruiting wins will only get you so far as a BBS.

The day we sign on to HMAX and DON'T see ANY new threads would be the time to become truly concerned about passion for the program ....imo.

To the thread title: Bo Pelini got paid through last year because of fan and booster support at NU. He can piss off IMHO with regard to comments about fans.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back