• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bo Pelini Was Right

Elwood von Kiowa

Major Fongbomb
10 Year Member
What a bunch of texasing fair weather texasing fans!

All you texasers who are calling for firing assistants (or SF) can all kiss my &$#!!

Let's give HCSF the "long runway" he's going to need to get this program back on the right path. It's going to take a lot longer than any of us thought, so if you're not on board, just keep your mouth shut.

baghdad-bob.jpg

Pretty obvious HCSF is going to need more time to get the program on track. My question is how much time is enough time? I don't claim to have that answer but I do know a couple more seasons of 4-8 and SF will be big time in the hot seat. After 3 or 4 years I feel there should be more then just a little upwards trajectory for the direction of the program. Seldom do any coaches get 5 years of coaching sub .500 ball and survive.

SF must make his own staffing decisions I just hope he makes the right ones for the program and not simply based on loyalty to assistants that aren't getting it done.

Really? And not the folks who were such die hard SF supporters a year ago, but are now calling for heads to roll?
I can only think of one person on here calling for SF's ouster. I can think of many more who want the DC canned, me included, but Frost has 5 years minimum the way most of us see it. Which means he has at least 3 more years to show some appreciable improvement. JMHO about EC being given a new employment opportunity.

What a bunch of texasing fair weather texasing fans!

All you texasers who are calling for firing assistants (or SF) can all kiss my &$#!!

Let's give HCSF the "long runway" he's going to need to get this program back on the right path. It's going to take a lot longer than any of us thought, so if you're not on board, just keep your mouth shut.

:Popcorn:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back