• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Bo did it. No media access to assistant coaches postgame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do lots of teams do it? I'm not at all sure. Is this common knowledge?

I know this, I can't remember any post game comments from any assistant from any team this season. Maybe I don't pay close enough attention.

Last edited:
It's a stupid policy. Would love to hear the assistants' take on lots of things in that game. And if Bo can't handle his team and the media well enough being fairly open, when every other major football school has to deal with the same things, that's on him, not Dirk, not the media, not the fans, not his assistants, not the players. It's on Bo.

I also suspect part of his purpose is simply to punish the media, which is incredibly immature.

But nothing succeeds like success, so if Bo can take this team up the next it won't matter at all. That's fine.

Why the indignation? You haven't been one to speculate like this before. He said he wasn't going to have them talk this bowl season. We'll see about next year and the parameters of any policy.

Why the indignation? You haven't been one to speculate like this before. He said he wasn't going to have them talk this bowl season. We'll see about next year and the parameters of any policy.

Why your indignation on his indignation?

When the fans and media dissect and read into every word that is said this is not surprising. Maybe if the press stops asking the same stupid question over and over and stop acting like my 14 year old daughters friends he will loosen up a little. I am sure he sees it that the media almost cost him his job this year and certainly messed up his team dynamics and its not entirely untrue.

I think this is the reason. I'm disappointed he has chosen to do this, but I understand why he thinks it will help. He tried to be more open and show more of the program this year, and it didn't work out. 1 step forward, 2 steps backwards. I hope he relaxes this rule...but as crazy as the media got this year, can you really blame him? I know he gets paid lots to deal with this and it's part of the job, but it was beyond ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back