• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Big Ten Coaches Talk Anonymously About Conference Foes for 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wonder if the "stupid hats" comment came from a team we either blew out (Michigan) or one that we controversially squeaked by (Michigan State).

I can't imagine that a random team like Indiana would talk about those "stupid hats" unless there was some animosity there.
Whoever it was said "it will be fun" so I imagine it's a coach of a team that hasn't been to Lincoln yet. As far as the hats...they are stupid. It doesn't require animosity to know that.

Whoever it was said "it will be fun" so I imagine it's a coach of a team that hasn't been to Lincoln yet. As far as the hats...they are stupid. It doesn't require animosity to know that.

Very stupid, but in a fun way. Just like lil Red.

I thought that was common knowledge....

i used to know...then I forgot...it's preseason so lets rehash it....didn't he do something to make Bo mad...like make fun of the corn heads or something? Seriously though....I forgot why he " left".

I wonder if the "stupid hats" comment came from a team we either blew out (Michigan) or one that we controversially squeaked by (Michigan State).

I can't imagine that a random team like Indiana would talk about those "stupid hats" unless there was some animosity there.
Hmm, which year are we discussing?

Big "D"zasker;1453009 said:
That is what I was thinking as well, maybe Indiana don't they have a former NU coach on that staff?

Mike Ekeler was on Indiana's staff but bailed to join Lame Kitten at USC for some inexplicable reason. Still wondering why he ever left NU?:confused:?:confused:
He took a DC post. Don't know why he went to USC.

I guarantee it was Hoke (Michigan) that said that about Nebraska. The 'Nebraska is Nebraska' comment gave it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back