• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Big Ten Coaches Talk Anonymously About Conference Foes for 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
I like this idea...

“Bo Pelini likes a rough-and-tough style of football. He’s always been himself, a very gritty football player and a damn gritty coach." …

"I forgot all about Taylor Martinez being a senior. He’s been around forever." …

"They are run first and run second, and will think about running third. The play-action pass is the big hit for them. You have to stop the run and be aware of the play-action pass. Martinez has made some big plays in the passing game." …

"They had those difficult losses, but they came back and had a nice road win against Northwestern and at Michigan State. They beat Michigan at home. Smoked Michigan, actually. The losses to Ohio State and Wisconsin, both were hard-fought games." …

"Nebraska is Nebraska — with people wearing those stupid hats. It will be fun and exciting. It’s a gritty football team." …

"They got smoked in a few of those games trying to stop the run. Like any good defense, it starts with the guys up front. And they have a lot of young guys there." …

"A lot of jobs will be up for grabs on that defense.â€
-

See more at: http://athlonsports.com/college-foo...rence-foes-2013#sthash.cccdxd95.5JqlwW0s.dpuf

Read these analysis ... B10 coaches tend to be diplomatic, even-keeled and respectful of their conference comrades. Read the same article about the SEC. These guys are ruthless! Different air and approach from both of them!

I wonder if the "stupid hats" comment came from a team we either blew out (Michigan) or one that we controversially squeaked by (Michigan State).

I can't imagine that a random team like Indiana would talk about those "stupid hats" unless there was some animosity there.

I wonder if the "stupid hats" comment came from a team we either blew out (Michigan) or one that we controversially squeaked by (Michigan State).

I can't imagine that a random team like Indiana would talk about those "stupid hats" unless there was some animosity there.

I doubt it came from the Cheesehead folks.

The hat comment almost sounded like it was someone who hasn't played in Memorial Stadium yet. Maybe Illinois?

The hat comment almost sounded like it was someone who hasn't played in Memorial Stadium yet. Maybe Illinois?
Might have been confused and thinking of these hats......WAY worse IMO....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 45

That is what I was thinking as well, maybe Indiana don't they have a former NU coach on that staff?

Mike Ekeler was on Indiana's staff but bailed to join Lame Kitten at USC for some inexplicable reason. Still wondering why he ever left NU?:confused:?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back