• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Big Ten CCG Game Thread: Michighan State vs Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was the NW loss that knocked us out. Otherwise, even with the Michigan loss, we tie MSU.

nope

Michigan State7-1.8754-1.80010-2.833
Michigan6-2.7503-2.60010-2.833
Nebraska5-3.6253-2.6009-3.750

<tbody>
</tbody>

Last edited:

It was the NW loss that knocked us out. Otherwise, even with the Michigan loss, we tie MSU.

:confused:

MSU finished with one regular season conference loss (to NU)... Nebraska had 3. The NW game, ultimately was meaningless following our visit to Ann Arbor.

I was on that boat too long. It made me forget about the last half of the season.....actually, that's not a bad thing.

I just listened to Gus call that 36 yd completion by Wisky on the 4 & 6 play...he's money on those calls...I love it....what a game...

The Sparty coach just said on the post game interview that "they called for the block on the last play?????" Are you serious coach.... wow!

Yeah, that's just dumb...how much time was left? 2:20 they would've had a good return, plenty of time to at least kick a FG...poor coach decision...let's hope he stays a long time and keeps it up. ;)

For bowl purposes I was rooting for Bucky but deep down inside I wanted Nebraska to have been the only conference team to have beaten the Big Ten champion. However, Sparty went for the block and the rest is history.

yep. MSU's first loss was to ND. NU and Wisconsin are the only conference teams to beat MSU this year.

Last edited:

The crazy thing about this, is MSU was just short of going to the Rose Bowl last year and has really wanted to go bad. This year if they wouldn't have had a CCG they would have gone as they had the best conf record. Instead they end up losing in the CCG and will probably drop to the Outback. Wonder if they are still a fan of the CCG after they lost all that money. Although they probably made some money for playing in the CCG but still no rose. Sucks for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back