• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Big Ten CCG Game Thread: Michighan State vs Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
I figured allot of folks will watch this game for obvious reasons thus, would start a game thread on the main page.

Game is on FOX Network with the pregame at 6:30 CST and Game Time at 7PM CST

BTN will air an hour long pregame show from 5:30 CST until 6:30 CST when FOX takes over the broadcast.

I'm pulling for Wisconsin because a win for them also helps Nebraska possibly gain an Capitol One Bowl berth.

Last edited:

Heading to Indy now. May post some pictures of pre-game activities. Meeting up with Hoosiers for Huskers and Kentuckiana-Huskers. I guess there was a segment on Indianapolis channel 13 this morning about the large number of Husker fans in town.

Found the article.

Link.

It's not just the Spartans and Badgers who are heading to Indy. Even though you won't see too many Nebraska flags flying this weekend, the Cornhuskers will be well represented.

"Our team don't need to be there. We love football and we'll come to every Big 12 championship. Big Ten. I mean Big Ten," said Mike Morgan.
Some other Cornhuskers are hosting a tailgate party in a vacant building across from the stadium, a party open to all fans.

"The Cornhuskers are not here, but being part of the Big Ten, we have an opportunity to bring some of the tailgating fun we have in Nebraska to Indianapolis," said Seth Cross with Blur Parties.

Last edited:

A Houston loss today...and it is looking likely will open up another at-large bid and almost certainly gets Michigaan into the BCS...which should put the Huskers at no worst than the Outback Bowl depending on who wins tonight.....

I figured allot of folks will watch this game for obvious reasons thus, would start a game thread on the main page.

Game is on FOX Network with the pregame at 6:30 CST and Game Time at 7PM CST

BTN will air an hour long pregame show from 5:30 CST until 6:30 CST when FOX takes over the broadcast.

I'm pulling for Wisconsin because a win for them also helps Nebraska possibly gain an Capitol One Bowl berth.

I wasn't sure who to root for... I'm with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back