• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Big Red Wrapup - Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskerInOkieland

Heisman
15 Year Member
Just a reminder (to myself as much to anyone else) that the Big Red Wrapup Recruiting Special will air tomorrow (Thursday Feb 3) at 7pm cst. I highly recommend this show as they usually do a very good job each year.

John Talman and Sean Callahan will be their guests. No Crabby this year.:( Alex Henery will be on as well.

http://netdb.unl.edu/bigredwrapup/

Last edited:

Got my DVR set to record all new episodes. I usually forget about it and then am pleasantly surprised when I find in my DVR list.

Fan Vote - Who Do You Want To Start @QB Next Year?

Top two were Carnes (29%) and Taylor (27%).

People want change.... again?

Alex Henery is a quality individual. I'm sure glad Nebraska finds a way to get lots young men and women like him in their programs.

Alex Henery is a quality individual. I'm sure glad Nebraska finds a way to get lots young men and women like him in their programs.

Definitely modest. I was laughing at how quiet he was... Not quite the 'Assassin' off the field that he is on. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back