• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Big Red Wrapup - Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klachko: Every play, I want my guy on the ground, I want to bury the guy! I want to play with violence and aggression.

Earlier he said he plays with "piss and vinegar, don't know if I can say that."

You can hear the panel laughing thru entire interview.

Klachko: Every play, I want my guy on the ground, I want to bury the guy! I want to play with violence and aggression.

Earlier he said he plays with "piss and vinegar, don't know if I can say that."

You can hear the panel laughing thru entire interview.

Favorite thus far. Very excited to be a Husker.

Most of these interviews, the kid is sort of shy and sort of "um, ya know, um".

Klachko jumps into his interview with enthusiasm, anecdotes, and energy.

Impact of New Class per voting:
48 Med
27 Little
21 Huge

-------------------------------

Kevin Williams:
Talman: Most under rated in this class. Went over 100 tackles. Great off the ball. Will cause havoc. Prodution at HS level was amazing. Already on campus, one of three. Will improve immediately.

Joseph Carter:
Cally: Late find for Carl. JUCO from CA. Expected to fill hole at DE next season. We know from watching Bo's staff--their JUCOs are good.

Q: Contribute immediately?
Cally: Yes, you have to with a JUCO guy. Much live LaVonte David at LB.

Todd Peat Jr.:
Talman: Huge get. Capped off the class. One of the best DL in the country. Stood out at AA game. Big to get two DTs.
Cally: Big commit. They needed momentum to put the cherry on this class--Todd did that.

Q: You'd think DL would be easy to commit?
Talman: That had to have been the key--the potential pitch at his in-home.

Max Pirman: On Air:
Kug: Why NE?
Max: Watched Suh, he was a favorite player. I was thinking Indiana. But the facilities, the fans--second to none.

Q: Where do you best fit in?
Max: I'm looking to gain 35lbs, be near 250 so that I can play DE and maybe TE. I'd like to play DE, but scoring TDs wouldn't be bad.

Q: Having played so many spots, what will you need to improve on most to be better on D?
Max: Every LB needs to get better at reads, I think my pass rush is great.

Q: Have you adjusted training to deal with injuries?
Max: As far as my knees go, I'm addressing my hammy and thighs. I've got a bar in my knee--I'd have to hit someone pretty hard to bust that thing. :)

David Santos:
Talman: Great find out of Houston. They were worried about size. Plays with Charles Jackson. Went from biggest sleeper to a huge get outta TX.
Comment: Santos shows NE is committed to TX recruiting.
Kug: Will he redshirt?
Talman: Probably. They're top heavy. They need to develop younger guys.

---------------------

Daimion Stafford:
Talman: Great for a JUCO safety. Great evaluation by NE to get a guy that will contribute.
Cally: Props to TMart for getting this going. Carl called him on of the most physical guys he's seen in the country.

Daniel Davie:
Cally: So raw. Tons of talent. Fastest guy in NE. 38" vertical. Could play Safety, CB, WR. Sky is the limit. Nebraska offered on potential and it'll pay off.
Talman: It'll be an argument on where to put him. Sounds like NE has talked more Offensive potential with him.

Charles Jackson:
Kug: Worried us late, but stayed on.
Talman: Polished prodct. Man to man skill is great. Plays style of D as a HS player that most can't.
Cally: What he lacks in size, he makes up in skill. Embodies what Bo wants in a CB.
Talman:If he qualifies, he'll be a big get. Has work to do this spring to get in.

What a good looking class. A little concerned about Jackson having to qualify. Hope it works hard, hard, hard.

What a good looking class. A little concerned about Jackson having to qualify. Hope it works hard, hard, hard.

Thus, we perhaps understand the late interest in Arkansas. I'm sure Petino told him that he would have a better chance at qualifying at Arkansas. Don't know if that's true or not, but I'm sure that's what Petino told him.

Last edited:
Had to leave after the first 10 minutes or so....thanks BTBR....very much appreciated...:)

I'll try to catch the archived show in the next day or two...

Last edited:

Well, looks like more than a couple of people looked at it--so maybe it was worth the time.

Happy to help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back