• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

BIG Media Days: 26-27 July, 2023 (BTN Broadcast) Huskers Scheduled For 27 July

Getting rid of collectives in favor of "True" NIL would hurt schools from smaller economy states but who have ardent fan and local company followers (read, NEBRASKA) and favor schools from large economy states (Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, USC, UCLA) who simply have more companies interested in sponsoring.

But I'm sure the Commish isn't just carrying water for the bigs. That would never happen.

;)

Getting rid of collectives in favor of "True" NIL would hurt schools from smaller economy states but who have ardent fan and local company followers (read, NEBRASKA) and favor schools from large economy states (Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, USC, UCLA) who simply have more companies interested in sponsoring.

But I'm sure the Commish isn't just carrying water for the bigs. That would never happen.

;)
He’s doing whatever the CoPC is telling him to do.

It’s also likely that collectives are firmly in the crosshairs of whatever Congressional regulators are talking about back in DC. Maybe it all ends up being nothing, but just maybe the B1G is going to be ahead of the game if collectives end up getting hamstrung.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back