• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Between today and Sept 1st what changes need to be made...if any?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjw11

Varsity
10 Year Member
I certainly have no answers, but there needs to be a bit of a shakeup somewhere

Last edited:

Michigan and Ohio St will only get better, I figure Wisconsin and Michigan St will take a step back...the Michigan game could be for the division championship. With Ohio St being ineligible for the CCG we have shot

Leadership. However it happens, we need more of it: season-long captains, Unity Council, whatever.

Discipline: ball security and penalty-free play. This is just attention to detail, and I believe it can be practiced, and players held accountable.

And black uniforms. :lol:

First you have to decide who is capable of making those changes.

That question has to be answered before you actually make changes.

OUr offensive is still an issue and I don't see that improving much with Barney as coach. I believe our d-line will be much improved next year as the defense in whole will. Our qb will only take us so far and that itsn't far enough

Tim Tebow should be brought in to bless the facilities and be asked to give a lecture on how to win when you basically have very little real ability.

OUr offensive is still an issue and I don't see that improving much with Barney as coach. I believe our d-line will be much improved next year as the defense in whole will. Our qb will only take us so far and that itsn't far enough

While I am still not sold on BC, the talent coming in at OL should make the unit better.

Tim Tebow should be brought in to bless the facilities and be asked to give a lecture on how to win when you basically have very little real ability.

TM's interception was the other definition of Tebowing.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back