• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Best Opening 5 Minutes of SportsCenter Ever - Jan 1, 1995

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it bad that it got a little dusty in my office while I watched that?

I was almost 11 when we lost to Miami in the 84 orange bowl...I was distraught the rest of the night after that, guess that's why watching TO finally win the big one, especially against evil Miami, makes it dusty in here. ;):thumbsup:

Keep 'em coming HuskerBrotha!

Speaking of which, I have so many video tapes of NU games from the 90's run, and I have no idea what to do with them. My wife wants me to throw them away, but I feel like that is almost like throwing away one of my children. Can't do it. Love 'em too much.

Last edited:

I Do! I have so much tape to go thru...I purchased a 2TB Hard Drive that I am going to fill up with video. I'll post the Frazier segment this weekend for sure! So stay tuned!

Ive been doing this very same thing. I bought an HDPVR to transfer all of my VHS and even new stuff that I save to the DVR over to a portable Hard Drive. It is also great for old family movies and such.

Is it bad that it got a little dusty in my office while I watched that?

pledge.jpg

he kept saying the g; they all like to growl when they say his name.

It's a "growly" name, I guess... I fixed the typo in my original post... but, Combat, I'm confused now. Patrick does say Berringer with a hard "g". I thought that was the correct way to pronounce it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back