• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Best Opening 5 Minutes of SportsCenter Ever - Jan 1, 1995

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskerBrotha

Recruit
10 Year Member
I am finally getting around to converting a bunch of old VHS tapes to digital and I found this gem and truly enjoyed it. Ahhhh, these were the Best of Times in Husker Football History! (In my humble opinion that is!) Enjoy the SportsCenter Link.

http://youtu.be/GNyCH-SUiag

great stuff! Thanks for sharing! Man I forgot about the literal circus that was the half-time show. Now days they have crap music concerts during them.

where do i start.

Fowler has aged better than Patrick. I cant believe how young Patrick looked.

to the game.

4th quarter

NU 103 yards.
UM negative yards (wow)

NU 199 yards rushing
UM 29 yards rushing

not gonna lie, when we went down 10-0, I thought, here we go again.

Was the sweetest of all of NU's titles in the 90's for me. Getting Tom's first, beating Ray Ray and Sapp.

wow... back in the day when ESPN did highlights... not just our game... but in the open did you notice there wasn't any sort of "we'll break down..." or nothing like over-analyzation we get today from the worldwide leader.

What a great memory. Fabulous recap. Thanks for giving us the link, which appears to not be available with a standard search (interesting).

where do i start.

Fowler has aged better than Patrick. I cant believe how young Patrick looked.

to the game.

4th quarter

NU 103 yards.
UM negative yards (wow)

NU 199 yards rushing
UM 29 yards rushing

not gonna lie, when we went down 10-0, I thought, here we go again.

Was the sweetest of all of NU's titles in the 90's for me. Getting Tom's first, beating Ray Ray and Sapp.

It was even worse when we were down 17-7 in the 3rd........but what a 4th quarter!!!

What a great memory. Fabulous recap. Thanks for giving us the link, which appears to not be available with a standard search (interesting).

Yep...I made it so it can only be found via the link provided. Not available on general search.

That was awesome. Thanks.

Any video of the Frazier segment thereafter?

I Do! I have so much tape to go thru...I purchased a 2TB Hard Drive that I am going to fill up with video. I'll post the Frazier segment this weekend for sure! So stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back