• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Best Huskers of all time: #50 - #1

I sat next to Dion in Spanish class one semester. He asked me for some help at times because I had taken a year in college already and a few years in HS. Dion was a super nice guy, quiet and modest with a good sense of humor. Our instructor was an adjunct (as many foreign language teachers are). Students could only miss 1 class a semester and he tried to explain how his traveling schedule for away games would conflict during our first class. She would have nothing of it but he was respectful the entire time. I have a feeling Solich's staff and possibly the AD set her straight on the policy :) Only knew him from that one class but he came across as a very kind and respectful young man.
Trust me when I say that had he been disrespectful. His Mom would have flown to Lincoln just to smack him in the back of the head. Also Dion was the quieter of the two. Michael was very outgoing.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back