• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Benning interview with Rhule

I posted all the videos yesterday in this Big 10 Media days link.

It's more like six parts but who cares.

I listened to all of them and god they continue to reveal in a good way why we are soooo lucky to have MR as the HC and Leader of Husker football. He is unbelievable

I don't know what our win total will be this year but I bet we are going to see more fundamentally sound football than we have in years.

It's more like six parts but who cares.

I listened to all of them and god they continue to reveal in a good way why we are soooo lucky to have MR as the HC and Leader of Husker football. He is unbelievable

I don't know what our win total will be this year but I bet we are going to see more fundamentally sound football than we have in years.
Not posting this to be argumentative, just want to make sure folks have the opportunity to see all of them

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8

Not posting this to be argumentative, just want to make sure folks have the opportunity to see all of them

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8

I know public speaking is obviously one of his strengths, but he does such a great job of making every interview seem conversational and personal. Like you get a little bit of a glimpse of him as a person each time he speaks.

I assume he'll give us at least a little 'Coach speak' this fall to keep some things hidden, and justifiably so, but so far it's been very refreshing.

Just seems like a guy you could sit down with and have a beer and a burger on a Sunday afternoon and just talk about.....stuff.

I know public speaking is obviously one of his strengths, but he does such a great job of making every interview seem conversational and personal. Like you get a little bit of a glimpse of him as a person each time he speaks.

I assume he'll give us at least a little 'Coach speak' this fall to keep some things hidden, and justifiably so, but so far it's been very refreshing.

Just seems like a guy you could sit down with and have a beer and a burger on a Sunday afternoon and just talk about.....stuff.
One thing that has popped up occasionally is how demanding MR is on the players. This was evident in the Luke Reimer interview when he referenced how some players / former players could not adjust to the level of accountability he demands: 100% effort, be early not late, and be servant leader.

He corrects mistakes in real time and thereby he is setting the expectation perfection should be the aspiration.

One thing that has popped up occasionally is how demanding MR is on the players. This was evident in the Luke Reimer interview when he referenced how some players / former players could not adjust to the level of accountability he demands: 100% effort, be early not late, and be servant leader.

He corrects mistakes in real time and thereby he is setting the expectation perfection should be the aspiration.

That's going to be a tough adjustment for kids who felt comfortable in the 'Whatever' system we had prior to Joseph taking over.

I like Damon Benning and I understand what he was getting at but he asked Rhule what it was like growing up black. That was funny.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back