• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

BEER!

th.jpeg

Had one of these with dinner. Pretty good stuff. Never would have guessed a beer brewed with nuts would be good, but it is.

I'm pretty certain, I'd never pay to drink a Pecan Ale beer. It's like a Pumpkin Porter, I'll leave those to the ladies and Mack to explore. ;)

I actually had a pumpkin porter last weekend and thought it was pretty good. This pecan ale was a further exploration of my feminine side. Mack is the wind under my beer drinking wings....

Holy crap a freaking BEER Forum? I really need to get out more. Finally I can read about something frosty without arguing about it. I will admit I'm a bit hyper-focused on frosty beer though.

Just to recap, concur on the Lagunitas, Brother T and Founders. Those are all regulars in my fridge. The Lagunitas Lucky 13 is my GoTo when I can find it. Sucks is the Brown Shugga substitute so if you see the actual Brown Shugga seize it! Sours smell like baby vomit so generally not my favorite.

Crab which loss forced you to down all of the Brother Ts?

This week's hauls includes Saint Archer Mosaic DIPA (9.00 ABV but drinks like a regular IPA). Also since the hop harvest is just over I love testing the Fresh Hop Ales as the hop flavors are not so astringent. Sierra Nevada is the poster-child for this with Celebration Ale. Down to the last of the Dechutes Chasin Freshies with an experimental hop in it. Interesting. And Pizza Port has a Hoppy Pale called Graveyard 6.2% in 16 oz cans that is just about the perfect opener day or night. Cheers! :Cheers:

Holy crap a freaking BEER Forum? I really need to get out more. Finally I can read about something frosty without arguing about it. I will admit I'm a bit hyper-focused on frosty beer though.

You've got some catching up to do!

Crab which loss forced you to down all of the Brother Ts?

It wasn't a game, just a night of the week. Had there been a game I'd have been the drunk guy posting incoherent crap about the state of Husker football and my longing for the return of the I formation option attack.

Welcome to the beerfest.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back